As a people-centred business, Energy Drive is leading transformation, setting an example of how it can be implemented to impact the ecosystem it operates in positively. As a business built upon a foundation of long-term partnerships, we understand that to be sustainable, we need to create growth opportunities for those who did not have the same chances when starting out so that they are empowered to further their growth into the future.
- As a business actualising sustainability for our clients, we use this good business to drive social transformation and inclusive participation in various sectors of the economy.
- Energy Drive facilitates innovative programmes that expose young men and women entrepreneurs to niche energy markets. They are empowered to enterprise within these markets and potentially partner with Energy Drive, contributing to our organisation's future success and long-term sustainability.
- Each member of the Energy Drive team is committed to a genuinely inclusive working environment and to developing innovative ways to lead transformation.
- We believe that it's the people who make transformation happen, which is why we consider the unique perspectives of every individual within our ecosystem and build on like-minded, committed views.
I want to be able to talk comfortably with every person I employ about their views on transformation. To really get to know them and how they align with our values, to uncover how they live and operate as opposed to what they say. We work in an empowered environment with an evolving demographic mix which we hope might influence our broader ecosystem.
– James Hynd, Chief Executive Officer
The substance of our business model is partnership. We partner and collaborate with various communities and young entrepreneurs committing to a long-term journey of development, just as we form enduring partnerships with our clients in the pursuit of actualising sustainability through energy efficiency.
Organisations we support
We are passionate about the next generation and work to improve the lives of those less fortunate. Within our skills development initiative, we hope to empower young people to fulfil their true potential. We have many initiatives to fulfil this mandate, including school-based programmes, bursaries as well as learnerships. We have set up multiple learnerships through the Wildflower Foundation.
African Women in Energy and Power (AWEaP) is a non-profit company established to accelerate African women entrepreneurs’ participation in
the Power and Energy sector. Energy Drive are proud to partner and collaborate with this inspiring organisation to help drive transformation in our currently male-dominated sector.
We believe that we have a responsibility towards the development and social upliftment of our communities while making a sustainable difference. The focus on socio-economic development is an integral part of our company culture, and we are committed to making a difference to the lives of individuals, families and society at large. In this regard we are working with:
The Domino Foundation is a registered NPO and PBO with a desire to see individuals and communities within South Africa living in dignity, justice, hope and purpose. Through eight focused community transformation initiatives, Domino directly impacts the lives of thousands of individuals daily across KwaZulu-Natal.
READY TO ACTUALISE YOUR SUSTAINABILITY GOALS?